Swim Bike Run

On the topic of aerobars -- where to attach computer/lights? (Read 410 times)

Yes, it's like super glue, but maybe it's more like Super-est Glue ???  I think we get it from Home Depot, but I'm not sure.  I just knew I needed "Super-Duper" glue, and my wife guided me to the "Monster Glue".

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

Any idea what glue would work to reattach that better?  

Ya, similar to my previous post.... Super Duper Glue (whether its truly SuperGlue or MonsterGlue. 

I have the same challenge with my aerobars.

I don't think that the new Profile Design elbow pads are velcro'd anymore.  I believe that there is a strap that goes underneath.  I'd rather use the old method and glue it to the connector

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'd rather use the old method and glue it to the connector

That velcro is serious, too!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Home Away From Home

So I found a the post type screw on thing that we got to talking about int he previous thread, it wasn't the Profile Design model but the same idea, 14 bucks and used it yesterday for the first time. Really a good job for 14 bucks, it was out of the way but I could easily see it, and the post held my 305 perfect.  No complents at all, thanks for offering the suggestion.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Cool!  I'm still waiting on mine.  Bought them on eBay.  Not impressed with the seller...didn't even ship for 3-4 days.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay