Swim Bike Run

Panama, Panama (Read 419 times)

he was def saving it, but you can make up more time on the bike than the run,  he would have won if he pushed a little harder on the bike and will probably win next time 

It wasn't "next time", but it was great to see Lance pull out a victory this weekend.  And, to do so with a 5:45/mile run pace was impressive considering the last couple of races. 

Panama

00:19:22 02:10:18 01:17:01 03:50:55 2

Galveston

00:23:38 02:05:10 01:22:38 03:54:32 7

St. Croix

00:25:51 02:16:09 01:25:08 04:07:08 3

Florida

00:24:52 02:01:13 01:15:56 03:45:38 1

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

2:01 bike spilt this past weekend, not bad lol and another win, interested to see how he does at the full IM 

xhristopher

2:01 bike spilt this past weekend, not bad lol and another win, interested to see how he does at the full IM 

Ironman France in three weeks. Should be interesting since he has a winning track record  in France. 

Is he qualified for pro start in Kona yet?

Ironman France in three weeks. Should be interesting since he has a winning track record  in France. 

Is he qualified for pro start in Kona yet?

Im pretty sure he hasnt and has to earn it in France.

He needs to finish at least top 10ish in France - he has no full IM yet, so not qualified and not in top 40.

It will be interesting, I'm doing Nice also, I'm hoping to finish the bike and make it to the run start before he finishes - but it will be difficult!

Well that sucks, sorry i know im probably gonna stir it up but whats the point of all this. Why ban him now? If Bonds, Canseco, McGwire, Arod, etc... Can get away with it and Arod still plays who cares. Give him a drug test now and if he passes he can compete. Eveyone was cheating in the tour back then so who cares. I dont know it bugs me.
                Well that sucks, sorry i know im probably gonna stir it up but whats the point of all this. Why ban him now? If Bonds, Canseco, McGwire, Arod, etc... Can get away with it and Arod still plays who cares. Give him a drug test now and if he passes he can compete. Eveyone was cheating in the tour back then so who cares. I dont know it bugs me.

BZ, I'm with you man.  This sucks.  No stirring from me, just agreeing with you.  I wish I got to (get to) race with him someday.

(innocent until proven guilty...)

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

Don't worry fellas, WTC will change its anti-doping policy in time for LA to race Kona, possibly France.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

xhristopher

I'm bummed too. It feels as if they are canceling a good tv series mid season. Life will go on but I'll be missing good entertainment. Doping was rampant when he won and the only advantage Lance had was that he could afford a better program.

Totally bummed too - arrived in Nice early to acclimatise and heard the news.

Definitely taken some of the fun out of it for me Sad