Swim Bike Run

We need a better forum page (Read 356 times)

T-Bone

Puttin' on the foil

This page has no pictures, like the Masters Running forum or the Swamp.  Who has administrative rights to get some pictures upon the initial page?  I'll take the laboring oar if someone can help me figure out how to do it.

Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I can help, too.  Adding pics requires very minimal HTML skills, but nothing at all advanced.  I should be going to get my bike today (YES!!!), so soon I can add a pic of me with "Oberon." Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Slo

I have a feeling that who ever has admin rights is no longer here. You may need to drop Eric a line......The Masters Page has a Picture ?......I'll have to go look. I've always went straight to the forum....never the home page.

Hey T-Bone......It's your big weekend !  Trust in yourself !

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Looks like Tri-Kev is the big boss man.

~ Sarah Kay

Slo

Looks like Tri-Kev is the big boss man.

Cool....how could you tell?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Cool....how could you tell?

If you go to reports you can see shields and stars by some member names.  He has a star, which means he is the group owner.  If he left he would be prompted to select someone else to be owner.

~ Sarah Kay

T-Bone

Puttin' on the foil

I can help, too.  Adding pics requires very minimal HTML skills, but nothing at all advanced.  I should be going to get my bike today (YES!!!), so soon I can add a pic of me with "Oberon." Big grin

EXACTLY!!!

Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'