Swim Bike Run

If you are bored... (Read 227 times)

T-Bone

Puttin' on the foil

Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Nice report and congrads on the Kona slot.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

Slo

Great Blog T-Bone.

Loved the detail. I don't know if I could remember that much detail over that length of time. Once again, congrats on a fantastic race.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wow...that swim experience is exactly why I have 0 interest in tris.  Yipe! 

What an amazing saga.  That lower back business sounds brutal.  I have had calf cramps during all 3 of my marathons, which is why I won't do any more.  To run so far and so well with something like that going on in your lower back...wow, that IS HTFUing!

I can't wait to read your Kona report. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

nice report, congrats on your kona slot. Looking forward to your kona report

Nice race, nice report.  Congrats on both the race and the Kona spot.  One of my training buddies was one of the DNF's that had a great bike, hhmmm.  I have to agree with you, its the whole race that counts.  Great job!

Oh, and the cannonball into a pond?  I passed some disgusting stagnate ponds on a century this morning that looked absolutely wonderful at the time.  Way to fight it off.

Oh Mighty Wing

HOLY CRAP THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!

I want to do this!