Swim Bike Run

Wildflower? (Read 304 times)

T-Bone

Puttin' on the foil

Anyone doing it?  I'm in for the long course.

Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

How did it go? I looked at your log and seems like you were pretty happy with it? I hear it is a nasty course.

BTW-your times look great-congrats! 

T-Bone

Puttin' on the foil

Here is a race report.  It went well,  Thanks for asking.  The year got off to a bumpy start with some injury problems.  I am happy with the race because the result was good despite the fact that my training has been geared for Ironman Coeur d' Alene in June, and not necessarily for a half.  It was great to race all out without any injury pain.  I had the second fastest run split in my division.  I passed a ton of people on the run, which is always a big lift.  The course is tough.  The bike is very hilly and the run is 70% trails.  It was a lot of fun.  That was the 3rd time I've done it and I'd say it is a "must do" race.

Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Slo

Nice race T-bone

Personally, the Half distance is my favorite.

Nice job on the run....you must have felt great passing !

Congrats T-Bone on the race. Interested to see how the rest of your season goes as your training log is awesome.

Me and my gang in Breck

WOW! I just checked out your log. Nice race!

That which does not kill us makes us stronger. Neitzsche "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." "Dedication and commitment are what transfer dreams into reality."