Windy City Runners

NBT Extension Opening 9/21 (Read 6 times)

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Kind of far for me coming from Dempster, but I suppose this will be heavily used.

https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20160902/edgebrook/stay-off-north-branch-trail-or-face-500-fine-forest-preserve-warns

harrylee773

Mr. Forumite of the Year

It's about 2 miles from me, and I'm looking forward to it, as it cuts about a mile and half off of my normal route to the trail by SuperDawg. Looking forward to this completing and the Weber Spur Trail coming to fruition, as that'll make it less than a mile from my front door to a trail that gets me away from traffic, stop lights, etc. I'm pretty sure that this will be used by quite a few people once opened.

harrylee, harrylee, harrylee, harrylee- life is but a dream.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Did it open today?  I was going to try it, but the rain got in the way.

harrylee773

Mr. Forumite of the Year

Did it open today?  I was going to try it, but the rain got in the way.

It did, ribbon cutting, about a dozen or so people on the first bike ride, the whole shabang. I'm hoping to knock out a long run on it Friday morning, but the initial reports from it are that it is pretty sweet.

harrylee, harrylee, harrylee, harrylee- life is but a dream.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

It did, ribbon cutting, about a dozen or so people on the first bike ride, the whole shabang. I'm hoping to knock out a long run on it Friday morning, but the initial reports from it are that it is pretty sweet.

Thanks !!!