Windy City Runners

If you build it, he will come. (Read 313 times)

Duke of the Internet

Reporting for duty.

Can you read this forum better or worse on your phone?

miniSx2

The Jogger

Can you read this forum better or worse on your phone?

same

26.2 2007-4:19, 2008-4:00 2009-3:42 2010-3:36 2011-3:18 2012-3:06 2013-3:04 2017-2:59 2019: 2:56. Few thuds in between.

Can I play?

I've been keeping my log here on RA since I started running.  Just got back from running 5 miles, in shorts and a t-shirt, on December 3 in Detroit.  What's up with that?

Of course the forecast for Wednesday is a high of 35...

Duke of the Internet

Can I play?

I've been keeping my log here on RA since I started running.  Just got back from running 5 miles, in shorts and a t-shirt, on December 3 in Detroit.  What's up with that?

What's up JM!  I get the impression the others are going to stay on RWOL for the time being.  I think I'm to keep this forum up and running see if I pick up some new people here.  If it goes quiet although, I'm might just shut it down.  I have to admit there are may features I actually prefer on this site.  So outside the Chicago Forum, I'm going to move here. 

Runnerman Dan

Purveyor of peace & love

M'in!  Was mostly a lurker on the other board (under a different user name) but thinking about coming out of my shell...

Duke of the Internet

M'in!  Was mostly a lurker on the other board (under a different user name) but thinking about coming out of my shell...

No better place to come out of your shell than a new forum.  I'm hoping people start posting and using the introduction thread.  Since this is a new forum it can be anyway we want it to be.  I'm just throwing stuff out there but open for suggestions.  I think a few of the RWOL folks might post in both places but I'm also hoping to get some RA people in here.  I can always go over to RWOL to see them but really would like some new blood here as well. 

Trail Dog

I was on RWOL for many years, but over the last year pretty much stopped posting and resorted to lurking. Now I live in Chicago, and with a new and improved venue (RA vs. RWOL) I'll probably be a lot more active in discussions.

harrylee773

Mr. Forumite of the Year

Can I play?

Good to see you made it over here too. I'm going to be in Detroit (downtown) tonight through Friday afternoon. Any suggestions on where to run while there, aside from the hotel treadmill? 

harrylee, harrylee, harrylee, harrylee- life is but a dream.

Duke of the Internet

Good to see you made it over here too. I'm going to be in Detroit (downtown) tonight through Friday afternoon. Any suggestions on where to run while there, aside from the hotel treadmill? 

Are you planning on carrying a gun during this run?

harrylee773

Mr. Forumite of the Year

Are you planning on carrying a gun during this run?

Nah, I figure it will be nice to run somewhere with a lower crime rate than Chicago for once.

harrylee, harrylee, harrylee, harrylee- life is but a dream.

Duke of the Internet

Nah, I figure it will be nice to run somewhere with a lower crime rate than Chicago for once.

You are getting soft.

TWHgal

Wannabe runner

:looks around: Too many northerners in here....

Cindy 

Duke of the Internet

:looks around: Too many northerners in here....

A couple of ultra runners (like yourself) are here as well.  New home.  Build it and they will come ......

Mapruns

You peeps have been busy over hereBig grin I could not find an emo that is missing a tooth, but as I still have my 2 front teeth (for now anyway), I thought I would use it

Hi harrylee and jmhubba!

I see there is a special tab, just for me called "maps" What a lovely site!

Duke of the Internet

You peeps have been busy over hereBig grin I could not find an emo that is missing a tooth, but as I still have my 2 front teeth (for now anyway), I thought I would use it

Hi harrylee and jmhubba!

I see there is a special tab, just for me called "maps" What a lovely site!

I checked in the introduction thread.  I didn't see anything from a "Mapruns" person?  Are you a troll?