Windy City Runners

If you build it, he will come. (Read 313 times)

Duke of the Internet

Will anyone show up?

Duke of the Internet

I'm planning on taking the dog running today.  I need to get some execise.

frank27

The poor dog doesn't know what it's in for. Better hold it under 20 miles, badger

Mapruns

So, you are only a Duke of the Internet? I, myself, am a Goddess! Or, a Luddite as I'm not sure if I just replied to frank or am rambling on my own.

Duke of the Internet

Peeps!  I was out picking out drapes and carpet for the new forum. 

8 miles for me.  My ribs are nightmare.  However, I can run now.  It's just not the most enjoyable experience ever.  So hard to breathe.  Time for the doggie to take a nap!

mdawg87

Hey y'all!  DH and I are laying low mourning our loss today. So close...sigh.  Congrats to Bama though.  Ran 5 at an easy 10:02 pace this morning.  Soooo...are we coming here or staying on RWOL?

Badger,  I know DGF was thrilled.

PRs:  1:38:10 (HM)  3:32:46 (FM)

Duke of the Internet

Hey y'all!  DH and I are laying low mourning our loss today. So close...sigh.  Congrats to Bama though.  Ran 5 at an easy 10:02 pace this morning.  Soooo...are we coming here or staying on RWOL?

That was a GREAT football game.  Sorry it ended up the way did.  I think Georgia/ND would have been a fun game to watch. 

frank27

Not much of a football fan but it involves running so I guess it's okay. Sorry bout your dawgs, mdawg. Tuned in just in time to catch the inal play off the Bears' loss. SIgh.  Sore from yesterday's lifting session, so a whole lot of nothing for me today, unless we're counting loads of laundry.  And only one load at that, as production of dirty clothes has plummeted since DS left for college.

thats a nice pooch, badger.  How do you keep your place so neat?

UTman1031

Hey all!

Badger: Did the dog survive the full 8 miles? I start dragging mine after 4. Great game yesterday...Should be an interesting match up between you guys and Stanford.

mdawg: Sorry about the loss...it was still a really great game.

Spent all day at work. Got 7 in yesterday. We celebrated my brother's 20th b-day last night. To celebrate we went out for sushi and did the usual cake and ice cream. Can't wait for next year when I can take him to a bar and buy him a drink.

Duke of the Internet

Hey all!

Badger: Did the dog survive the full 8 miles? I start dragging mine after 4. Great game yesterday...Should be an interesting match up between you guys and Stanford.

mdawg: Sorry about the loss...it was still a really great game.

Spent all day at work. Got 7 in yesterday. We celebrated my brother's 20th b-day last night. To celebrate we went out for sushi and did the usual cake and ice cream. Can't wait for next year when I can take him to a bar and buy him a drink.

UT!-Yeah the dog made it.  She has a PR of 17 miles.  She is 7 years old now, so no more double digit runs for her.  I want to be careful with her.  I'm going to cap her at 8 miles going forward.  She is a great dog.   

RunAsics

The Limping Jogger

Here!

"Only a few more laps to go and then the action will begin, unless this is the action, which it is."

Duke of the Internet

Here!

About time.  Nice avatar.  Love it.  I'm still testing this place out.  I feel like a kid who's parents are gone for the weekend.  I can post threads, sticky threads, etc without asking for permissions.  Do you want to go out back behind the garage for a smoke? 

harrylee773

Mr. Forumite of the Year

Present- thanks for the invite, badger! 

Been having trouble keeping up with the forum on the other site since after the marathon, but good to some familiar 'faces' over here, hope everyone's doing well!

harrylee, harrylee, harrylee, harrylee- life is but a dream.

Trail Dog

Hey, we met after Chicago! I went to UAB for grad school so will cheer for Bama, but my true allegiance is with the always under-performing Va Tech Hokies (where I went for undergrad). I will admit that a GA vs ND championship game would have been a much *much* more interesting, and secretly I was hoping you guys would pull it off those final few seconds. But, I'm glad to see the Bulldogs have such a great season - I lived in Atlanta for 8 years, and I am sure this is your best season for as long as I lived in GA.

miniSx2

The Jogger

Reporting for duty.

26.2 2007-4:19, 2008-4:00 2009-3:42 2010-3:36 2011-3:18 2012-3:06 2013-3:04 2017-2:59 2019: 2:56. Few thuds in between.