Whitefish High School

State Pictures (Read 165 times)

Jacob Fern

did anyone get any pictures from the state meet? perhaps a team pic after the win? I think that would be good for the main page of the website... -Jacob
      Jacob, I know Stella has some pictures from state and other pictures from the season on her facebook. I'm sure she will add you as a friend so you have access to the pictures.
        If you go to the High School Web site there are some state pictures on there. I think Drew Coco's dad took some, Loni's mom did, and I think Lauren's parents dis as well.
          Yeah, and there are some pretty good ones. I copied pretty much all of them to my slide show on my computer. They would look great on our xc website. Bill
          Jacob Fern

yeah, I checked them out... I'll make sections for all of them within the Pictures section, and I'll throw one on the main page... I might not be able to get around to it until Thursday though... big project due...
            Love to run

I have so many pictures. I will get some! talk to you guys soon! LOni
              Jacob Fern

I have so many pictures. I will get some! talk to you guys soon! LOni
                you should email them to me if you get a chance... jacobfern@gmail.com or fern@cooper.edu or, if they're not digital, you can sent me copies: 29 3rd Ave. Apt. 16C New York, NY 10003 -Jacob