Whitefish High School

Up To Date (Read 114 times)

Bill I'm Good. All runs logged correct (except for december, i just moshed them into one huge thirty mile day) and up to date. Just breached 250 barrier, right on schedule. Legs feel great, everything's awesome. Bought new Gel 2120's for track. My dad got new Kayano's for the same price, oh well. I was looking into those Turbo Ghost spikes, i will probably order them sometime soon. One thing- with asics size fourteen is comfortable but i can still fit a thirteen in terms of snugness. For spikes just for track, should i go thirteen or fourteen? And I got my dad off the treadmill and onto some roads finally. However, one leg of his is longer than the other and it throws his back out. What should he do? He told me to ask you. For now he has three socks on one foot and that kind of fixes it, but is there anything else... For anybody else who's reading this, you should become members of the 1000 Mile club. It's a great place. And for the real die hards, try out the 1500 miler. They're cool people.
    Jacob Fern

For anybody else who's reading this, you should become members of the 1000 Mile club. It's a great place. And for the real die hards, try out the 1500 miler. They're cool people.
      Or, if you're really masochistic, you could join the 2000 mile club, which at the moment is called "2000 Miles-SurfNRun's Posse". (the name changes almost daily. sometimes hourly. it usually corresponds with the conversations going on in the forum... which are quite entertaining, by the way.)