Whitefish High School

Track begins in ten days!!!! (Read 187 times)

That's correct! What this means, is that if you've been running all winter, this is the time to back off into active rest, and get healthy, and prepare for the enjoyment of running with others. If you haven't started running yet, well, you may as well get some in before things go totally crazy here shortly. I will be sending out letters to all that participated in XC, that are non-sprinter types to get you all in the mood for fun. Plus, I think we need to look at that snow shoe trip the weekend before the season begins. How does March 10th sound? The Saturday before the season begins. Bill
      the 10th would be good, but the 11th might be better? i could do the 10th but i have to be at work by 3. and i would also like to remind everyone of the track meeting tomorrow (monday) after school in the library. one week! see you there.
      Jacob Fern

hey bill, you don't happen to still have our old locker combinations from XC do you? I'd like to use the same locker for track, and I forgot my combo... (I had locker number 1, if that helps any...) -Jacob
          Jacob, I'll try to find the list. I'm sure I have a copy some where. I see the girls list right, now. The boys list isn't with it. Bill
            I see the girls list right, now.
            I don't suppose you could tell me my combination...
              I'll bring the lists on Monday, and I'll give it to you then. Bill
                excellent
                  TOMORROW! ahhhhhhh!