Whitefish High School

...running...... yeah (Read 123 times)

So i actually have been running. I started with three a day back at the firstish of december, and am at five a day, every day, with six mile crusade saturdays and sundays coupled with skiing. boy oh boy. i hope to get to five hundred by march. i will upgrade to sixes a day or maybe sevens by january. thinking about that 'gradual' thing you guys told me about. hopefully i don't get sick. my shoes are fabulous (just to throw that out there) i ran into thirty two elk friday morning as i was running. three bulls. don't ask me how i know that cause there was no light. later
      What kind of shoes are you running in? 500 miles is a very good goal. If my math is correct, that would be about 35 miles per week average. You'll be ready to roll come track season. Bill
        asics gel 2100's i bought the new 2120's for cross season, but i switched back to the 21's for the winter cuase i figured all the snow would do a good bit of cushioning. i like them a lot. they've got good traction on the ice, but i figured the best way to run on ice is to just run faster cuase then there's less time with your foot on the ground for you to get worried and slip.