Whitefish High School

Reminders!!!! (Read 118 times)

Students who will be participating in ANY sport next school year MUST pick-up physical packets at the office today through May 30th. $10 physicals will be given at Glacier Medical on 5/30, beginning at 4:00 p.m. You must have your SIGNED physical packet with you! Questions??? Come to the office. ยท All students who will be in any extra-curricular activity next year: inform your parents that they MUST attend a mandatory parent meeting PRIOR to your participating in any activity. Meetings are scheduled for June 5th and August 9th at 6:00 p.m. in the WHS Gym. This meeting is MANDATORY for ANY school sponsored sport, club, or organization. Check with the office if you have a question.
    Love to run

Bill, is it ok that we grabbed a physical packet , but will go later to get the physical? I didn't know if we had to go for the 10 dollar one! Anyways , if you could let me know! Thanx Loni
        As long as you have a physical before the first day of practice, and I have all your paperwork, you can run with the team. With our new athletic director, I would expect that there will be zero individuals without paperwork running with the team in any facit this fall. I would think that a person would rather get the physical out of the way now, rather than waiting until the end of the summer to do it. I'm not sure why you didn't take advantage of the $10 physical, as it was cheap and took care of it early. Get it done now! rather than later. Bill