Whitefish High School

Guts and blood: track workouts (Read 113 times)

Anne Dan

I had a super hard workout today! And I finished it this time! it was a killer on the outdoor track: 600-800-1200-800-600 M intervals. My lungs feel better from the sickness.....isn't that the best feeling when you don't feel sick anymore. Well this thursday I am running the indoor mile (!again!) in Boston, and I should be healthy this time. It should be a pretty fun trip. Hope everyone is having a good winter running time...I've had plenty of ups and downs in the world of running already for 2008. But mostly good results. Hope you all are staying healthy.....I MISS EVERYONE AND WILL RUN WITH YOU AGAIN SOME DAY...YEAH! also, Bill Coach Quiller is retiring after this season! They are looking for a new coach....(hint hint lol).
      Anne, I figured that you were not healthy for that last race. Especially since you went through the mile mark faster during your 3000. Plus, I noticed that you were running easy to allow you to get through it. I'm anxious to see the results. Good Luck!!! Have you asked Coach Quiller if he missed coaching in Pocatello? Bill
      Anne Dan

No I have not asked him this but I will do so next time I see Coach Q....I went for a verrry late run last night (due to the wonderful world of Chemistry and calculus and a holocaust lecture at 8:00) and the whole time I was thinking.....follow Bill and Sara on one of the trail runs in Montana...for a bit I was invisioning the pretty places we run at back home, but then the dilusion ended, and I was in good ol' NY still! The Appalacian trail is not a bad place to run though, and there are some really cool running locations that my coach takes us to, so I can't complain. Have a good day everybody! (and weekend)