Whitefish High School

Track Meeting (Read 162 times)

What did I miss? Was there anything worth sharing? Who attended? Did anyone miss? What's the scoop? who's coming out? Who's not coming out? (shutter....) Bill
    Jacob Fern

Well, it wasn't very long, and a lot of people didn't come, so it wasn't a very good chance to see who was coming out, and who wasn't. In other words, you didn't miss anything. Mr. Shultz just handed out the paperwork and talked about the parent meeting... stuff like that. It only took 15-20 minutes.
        Oh, man... What a great opportunity missed. Maybe a video on Pre's races, or perhaps a reading from a great book. Oh well, I guess we'll have to wait for Monday. I did mail out my annual preseason letter today. Now there's a chance to get excited. Bill
          I missed the meeting because I had to work. I suppose I should try harder tomorrow to remember to go pick up paperwork from schultz... very excited for the letter bill
          Jacob Fern

I suppose I should try harder tomorrow to remember to go pick up paperwork from schultz...
            I think he wants it by either tomorrow or thursday... although I'm sure it's not the end of the world if it's late.