Whitefish High School

Jacob! You're still there!!!! (Read 308 times)

Jacob, It's been awhile, what's up? btw, one doesn't typically start out with a 7.2 miler without some kind of expectation that soreness will be around the next day. Consistancy, consistancy, consistancy. Good Luck. Bill
    Jacob Fern

Yeah, I know.... it was a nice sunny day, and I felt surprisingly good, considering I haven't run for over a month. Yesterday I felt like I got hit by a train, but I suppose that was to be expected. As far as the reason for my lack of running..... I could probably come up with a bunch of good excuses, but it just comes down to the fact that I've been lazy. I don't really know how much running I'll be able to do next semester though. I still like running, but it always just seems to be another stressful thing that I have to add to my already stressful day. Now that school is out, I'm actually looking forward to running again, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be the same when school starts again. I know... it just depends on how I look at it. I'll try to have a better outlook on running, and maybe I'll be a little more successful. I still think I'm staying in pretty good shape from other things. I bike to and from school every day, which is a pretty good workout, and we always do ab workouts as an apartment every night.
        Running is an activity that will change as you continue to mature. When the time is right, the activity will find it's place in your schedule. Don't worry about it. Remember, however, running is suppose to be fun and enjoyable. Also challenging, and an exercise that will help to keep you healthy and your head clear. Use it as a tool to help you manage stress, not create it. Have fun during your break. Bill
        Love to run

hey jacob , hey bill! how are you both? Im just running alot , i took today off, i did 7 milers so far this week. Im going tomorrow probablyfor a 7. Catch ya later.
            Loni, You don't have to do 7's in order for it to be a good run. I'd rather see more runs, rather than just long runs. Of Course, a 7 miler is still a good thing. You have lot's of time. Let's stay healthy, both physically and mentally. Also, if you would like to log all of your miles into the training log on this site, I would really be able to see what you are doing. That would help a ton with our efforts to keep you on the right track (and healthy) since a sub 12:00 3200 meters seem ready for the taking. Bill
            Jacob Fern

hey jacob , hey bill! how are you both? Im just running alot , i took today off, i did 7 milers so far this week. Im going tomorrow probablyfor a 7. Catch ya later.
              Hi Loni... Things are going pretty well. I'm in the middle of my Christmas break right now. I decided to stay here in NYC for the break for some reason, so I've just been hanging out at my apartment, walking around (a lot), and doing all the tourist sort of stuff that I was never able to do during school. It would be great to go home and see everyone, but hopefully I'll see you all next summer. Anyway, I hope everyone's Christmas went well. -jacob
              Love to run

ok bill. Im really trying to stay healthy. I just cant seem to make myself go shorter , i will try though. im kinda sick, but im still going out for runs. ive been logging in another book also , but i will put it all on here. Thanks, Loni
                Love to run

i just posted it and i accidentally posted the 28th twice to i didnt do 14 miles. i just did 7 . i didnt know how to fix it.