Whitefish High School

Academy Questions for Anne (Read 138 times)

So, Anne:
      Oops. So, I want to go to an academy (just like you did) but I don't have a dad to help me get a way in (unlike you) so I need all the information I can get on how to best go about the whole application process. I am involved in everything (just like the West POint guy at Academy Day told me to be), but so is everyone else, so I was wondering what you thought was your personal ticket in, or anything else for that matter... I went to the USAFA in August and it was pretty much amazing (I knew a cadet and he took me where normal people couldn't go), but I haven't gone to WP or Annapolis, though I'll try for the Summer Seminars. Ummm, there was more i was going to ask, but I'll get back to you later. Nice job at the XC meet.
      Anne Dan

Patrick - Ahh! I had this whole letter back to you about usma all typed out and with lots of information ....now its gone, somehow deleted! sorry, but please call me. i would LOVE to help you and answer questions about the academy!!! 406-249-6378 is my phone number, pick up and dial now! or, if you dont want to pay for long distance, Ill call you! Talk to you soon! keep up the good running!
          Sick. My phone's dead right now but when it's charged I'll call.
            Anne, There's a time out feauture on this forum. The key to putting information like you wanted on it, is to do it on your word processor page (word perfect, etc.) and then copy and paste it onto the message board. I experienced the same situation after spending about thirty minutes typing up a set of results that I wanted to post last summer, and nearly cried after I tried to post it and it disappeared. I think Jacob encountered the same thing. Do the copy and paste and you won't waste your efforts in the future. Bill