Whitefish High School

who else is coming here? (Read 147 times)

Jacob Fern

So, i talked to Joe, and i gave him this website... he said that he's done around 250 miles this winter, so it looks like he has been running steadily too. Who else have you told about the site? any ideas of who we should talk to? -Jacob
      I've told Lauren about the site. She said that she would pass it on to Drew. Let's get Joe on the site, although He'll have his work cut out for him to put in all of his miles. What else is there to do when your not running? Ok, besides homework, and filling out college material. My hope is that we'd get all the xc folks on the site. It's a great tool for tracking workouts, and communication. I could see this being a great tool for the summer, and planning activities and trail runs. Bill
        I signed Ian up today during science research class (very productive class period) but I'm not sure if he'll actually ever come on again. although he was pretty excited about the whole course measuring thing. and i've told anne but she never sits still long enough for me to write it down for her...and im not sure that she would have the time to get online anyway...she is crazily busy.
        Jacob Fern

next time i see michael harrison i'll tell him about it... i think that he would be a little more motivated to run if he knew other people were too. I'm not sure if he's doing anything right now.
            I think he would be more motivated to run. I know that it's been getting me out. Sure, I plan on running anyway, but if it's a situation where I don't want to get out, I'll go just because I know you guys are going to run. I don't want to fall to far behind. Bill
              Exactly... i am doing precisely nothing right now.
              Confidence and rashness are sides of a single coin. --The Cat