Whitefish High School

A day for snow shoes (Read 185 times)

As promised from this past fall. If we can agree on a date, and have enough snow, I think we should plan an outing for hitting the trails with the use of snow shoes. I have enough pairs to provide all that want to go. I think this may be a great activity for mid Feb. It should be nice and snowy then, and it would give us time to plan. Maybe we hit Glacier Park or something. We could pack a lunch that could be heated after the fact (chili, etc), as well as lot's of hot chocolate, and get out and really raise the heart rate. Pass the word, and get back to me with a date. Bill
      that sounds like a lot of fun! i don't know if anyone else would be interested but we have some family friends with a sweet cabin up the north fork that we could probably borrow for a weekend. there are some nice places to snowshoe there...and actually i think you have to snowshoe in a ways from the road with all your stuff...it might be complicated though. just an idea.
      Jacob Fern

i'd like to do that... mid feb. is a good date, too. That's when everything ends (new semester, college apps done, speech and debate over...)
          Jacob, I can't quite figure out what the picture that you have posted is. It kind of looks the shroud of turin. (Although that just doesn't seem to fit the group.)
            it's a bird! i asked him before too because i couldnt figure it out so he sent me the real picture...which was pretty sweet
            Jacob Fern

Yeah, i know it's a bit abstract... It doesn't have a thing to do with running, i just kind of like it. Here's the picture that it came from: Bird Picture
                Wow, That was quick. It's kind of scary that we don't have anything better to do than hang out within a user group. It's kinda fun at the same time. Bill
                Jacob Fern

I was just thinking that... except i do have better things to do (homework), i just don't want to do them.
                    I'm with you on the whole homework situation. In fact I should get back to those lovely physics problems...yay!
                      I'm with you on the whole homework situation. In fact I should get back to those lovely physics problems...yay!