Whitefish High School

Academic All-State (Read 138 times)

Bill~ Just reminding you to turn in everyone's names who lettered to Mrs. Fuller so she can get those Academic All-State awards printed up and handed out. Thanks! P.S. Sara - don't forget: I want to be a counselor at camp this summer! Big grin (I think Erik does too...) P.P.S. I still have my uniform and bag and stuff. Is that bad? P.P.P.S. At some point Lauren and I have to get the scrapbook from you so we can update those pages...
    Jacob Fern

have you guys already had your awards ceremony? If so, any pictures?
        The list has already been taken care of. Yes, you can be a counselor and you can get the scrapbook any time. YOu might want to turn in your uniform though.
          Mrs. Brist, How are you? Being down here in Colorado i've learned how to make some rather delicious brownies and really feel my cooking/counseling skills would reign far superior to last year. This being said do you think i could be a counselor again? Regards, Ian P. Mallams
            Since everyone here seems to be making the counselor request, it seems that I probably should too before space runs out. So, Sara, may I please also be a counselor next year? Also, my friend Sam Hennessey who runs here at Whitman went to camp for a couple years and has also expressed interest in being a counselor next year. But I think he is going to email you separately. Although possibly not until January and that might be too late!
              So, I have Clare, Janna, Ian interested in counseling - what about you Jacob? Interested?
              Jacob Fern

Most definitely! I was going to ask a little later in the spring, but since this seems to be the time...