Whitefish High School

Okay, I'll bite. Who's Sisu? (Read 142 times)

sisu - finnish word "The ability to persevere under the most adverse conditions, when others would quit. " "It means to believe in yourself and have the guts to do it, and have the resistance and the crazines to endure." "guts" "pure will" That's sisu. But - Who is sisu? And why are they not public? Bill
      Okay! Make up your mind. Who's Finski? Short for Polsih-Finn?
        haha it's megan...and again she hasnt figured out how to be public yet...and she's skiing right now anyway...but she's here!
          We're going to need to give instructions to get them public. It really doesn't matter if they are getting the runs in. It will give them time to set-up their page, plus it's just fun to look in on everyone.
            Oh, by the way, Hi Megan!
            Jacob Fern

I'll put together some instructions and post them... I need a break from writing my research paper anyway Tongue
                good plan. speaking of the paper, we don't have to have citations within the paper, do we?
                Jacob Fern

Hm.... I don't know.... I wasn't planning on doing it, but I don't think she ever really told us.
                    okay good to know. mine is finally almost done...hurrah!