Whitefish High School

Injury (Read 186 times)

Shane Hanson

Hey good news! I just found out that I have a soft tissue injury in my foot before the track season even starts. I can't run for the next week or so.
      that is so not happy i'm sorry
      Jacob Fern

well, maybe if you take it easy for a week or so before track starts, it won't be a problem during the season... there's always a bright side. (Unless, of course, you're talking about calculus... or chemistry.... or physics.... or government.... ok, i guess if you're talking about school in general. Then, there doesn't seem to be anything bright...)
          jacob you definately forgot to mention humanities, which just so happens to be the least bright part of my day... how does odyseuss' journey relate to you life?
          Jacob Fern

Oh right... how could I forget?
            how does odyseuss' journey relate to you life?
            Hm... the best way to relate the fearless journey of this tragic hero to my life would be to first analyze the underlying theme of the story, then take the derivative of it with respect to time, then substitute in three protons, making the final solution highly acidic. Wait... I think I'm mixing things up. This could explain the poor homework grades.... Ugh.... I've been doing homework for too long now...
              i'm with you. on the bright side, only 100 days until graduation!
                Shane, Did you hurt yourself doing plyos? I notice that was the last workout you completed. Bill
                Shane Hanson

The injury is basically kind of like a foot sprain in the tendons on the bottom of my foot, and it started about the time I went from inconsistently running a few miles every other day or so to running every day at least four or five miles. My foot started hurting after like four or five days, and I didn't think that much of it, so I kept running every day, but after I did plyos it started hurting a lot worse, so I got it checked out and my doctor told me that if I keep running on it the injury will turn into some Latin words which mean that I would pretty much be out for all of track season. At that point I decided I should probably listen. I just wish I had a Wave membership so I could do some swimming or something.