Whitefish High School

Winter Running (Read 265 times)

Love to run

Wow it seems like forever since I have been on here. How is eveyrone? I have been running and loving the beautiful weather. Running at bowdish in the evenings and through town and all over. Just enjoying it. Bill, you will be mad at me ive only written down 4 runs. Ooops. anyways im planning to log more. Im off to bed , school and running tomorrow. Talk to you soon , hope all is well.

Loni

Wait, a second - I thought we agreed we would only be able to count what we wrote down.

I ran 2726 miles in 2009.  My goal for 2010:  3000 + miles.

I'm off to a slow start, as I've only gone for one mile in each of the past two evenings.  I did still run, and, yes.... it was really cold.  - 4 tonight.

Loni, start posting your miles, please.  I'd like to know why you run under 12 min for 3200 meters.

Enjoy the white stuff, it's going to be around for a while.

Love to run

I am definetly running I just forget to log it down . I will record the rest of this week . My goal is to run under 12 and I am going to .  Yes i will definetly catch up on my log , thanks for your help Bill , I needed a little push .

Loni

Running is pretty simple, you go out and do it, and then you write it down.

Remember that the key to running in the off season is consistancy.  Try to run at least some every day.  The days with running will add up.  The days without running can add up even quicker.

Bill

Love to run

i took the weekend off. Im running consistent this week and i will keep on top of it.  I want to try and get jess and bailey to run with me and nathan. I dont think they are doing much , but i dont know.

Loni,

That sounds great.  We only have less than 1 1/2 months until track starts.  Let's get some basic stuff in now, so we will be ready when we get started.  A little every day, is better than a bunch only a couple of days a week.

Have fun.....

Love to run

hey Bill

Im in need of a new pair of running shoes . I want the brooks adreniline again , if they make them in a 10 again. I looked at Sportsman , but didnt see them , can you find me some? I cant wait for track to start and get back into racing. Anyways, I hope all is well , talk to you soon !

Thanks , Loni

Loni,

I can get you a pair.  Did you go to the Sportsman in Whitefish, or the one in Kalispell?

That is a basic shoe that we stock, so we should have one.

Bill

Love to run

thanks Bill ! I checked Kalispell Sportsman not Whitefish. I forgot how much they cost again.