Whitefish High School

running shoes bill! (Read 98 times)

Love to run

hi bill, How r u? I have been running alot! , you know me. Anyways, i am due fora new pair of shoes, do you want me to stick with the saucony grid stabil or shoul i try new balance 1000 or something like that. I have a little while left on my shoes but they are worn and causing my feet to hurt, but if you can get back to me or i will give you a call.Hope everything is well. Talk to you soon. LOni
      Loni, Stick with the Saucony Stabils. They've been woking pretty well. The New Balance 1220, I think may be a good one as well. That's the pair that Lauren is in. You might want to try it on and see how it fits your foot. Once your feet start to hurt in a pair of shoes, it usually means that you are about due for another pair. Bill
      Love to run

thanks bill! I will wait till I have enough money to buy some shoes! my shoes are slowly dying but i will get a new pair as soon as i can. Thanks for you help! and i need to discuss my training with you. if you have time. anyways , i will try to call you. Have a good week! Loni