Whitefish High School

they weren't that bad... (Read 220 times)

plyos didn't really bother me. sprinter peer pressure and a certain threat about castration persuaded me to go to the pretrack practices, and i haven't felt my shins yet. It is rigorous, but it's not all plyos. there are these two guys that make you do all the jumps, of course, but there's also a ton a ab work and core work. it's good, until you get to the starting block practices. but who knows? maybe i'll need it for the 4x400 work in the spring.
      P.S. Where's everybody going to college? (to all those who this pertains to)
        and again, who will be red shirts (?) like me? Red flags, shirt, back, i forget the term. they mentioned it at running camp... by the way, what are the dates of running camp? I got a few trips, youth camps, a neighbor that wants me to hay forty acres and a bunch of other stuff to work around. thanks
          and again, who will be red shirts (?) like me? Red flags, shirt, back, i forget the term. they mentioned it at running camp... by the way, what are the dates of running camp? I got a few trips, youth camps, a neighbor that wants me to hay forty acres and a bunch of other stuff to work around. thanks
          oops
            P.S. Where's everybody going to college? (to all those who this pertains to)
            Not sure yet. I applied to several colleges but I don't know where I've been accepted yet, so just waiting on that. We will be well into track before I find out. Which is probably the same for the other seniors (Jacob) It's a bit stressful actually, not knowing, but there is nothing I can do about it now I suppose.
              plyos are great...... in addition to running...... not in place of running. the plyometric workouts will make you a better jumper. The core workouts will make you a better core workout competitor. Running will make you a better runner. Keep the plyos, add the running. Bill Running camp will be June 13th -16th and June 18th - 21st.
                i actually have been running with the plyos. i.e., together. mom said she saw mtrunr in the store yesterday and i have to say that i don't have internet besides the unusual fifteen minutes (today) here at the other school. will try to fill out graphs
                  Patrick, Fill it out if you have time. If not then just do it the way you have in the past so that I can see what you've done up til the start of track. Just like you did last winter will work fine. That took you from about a 5:55 to a 5:01. The same thing may take you from a 5:01 to a 4:45. Bill
                    Running camp will be June 13th -18th and June 18th - 21st.
                    how is that possible? one session is 6 days and the other is only 4? I'm confused
                      June 13 -16, & June 18-21. Bill
                        okay sweet deal