Whitefish High School

bloomsday, again... (Read 187 times)

Jacob Fern

I was just bring this back up since it's important to get going on it early if we really want to do it. Bill, didn't you say that we needed to get hotels booked by early March if we wanted to do it? It looks like now's the time. I'm probably going to do it... anyone else? -Jacob
      Yes, We really need to at least get rooms booked right now. I'd like to go as well. It seems to be a good goal to aim for. Anyone else? What we're looking for is for those who are willing to set the goal, and commit to attempting to reach the goal. Bill
        I would really like to go. Beth is having a party tonight with a lot of xc girls so I'll ask to see if any of them are interested. And we should remember to bring it up at practice on Monday or Tuesday.
          so do we need to go ahead and make reservations? i need to write down my list of girls i know for sure want to go but right now i think its about 6 or 7 including me. we should do that before the weekend.
            Sara has gotten the motel booked, so we are ready on the lodging side. The next step is to be sure that everyone who plans on going registers for the race early. We will want everyone to register while it's $14. After April 17th it goes to $30.00. You can print out a copy of the entry blank, or individuals can enter online at www.bloomsdayrun.com. Make a list of the runners, and check them off, once you know that they have registered. Let's plan ahead. Jacob, you should be healthy well before then, so keep the faith. Bill
            Jacob Fern

I just signed up online... It's actually $15.39, since they add on a service charge for doing it online (which seems strange, because it means less work for them...).
                Anyone who does decide to go cannot back out or add after May 1 or you have to deal with me. You say your going you need to really be going, because I will cancel the rooms that are not going to be used at that time. Not that anyone will of course >:
                Love to run

I'm so gonna do bloomsday! If my mom says it's ok. but, yah! I'm really excited!
                  Jacob Fern

or you have to deal with me.
                    and I hear that's not pretty...