Whitefish High School

Running Books (Read 160 times)

Bill, I was wondering if you could lend me another running book. Finals get over friday which means i might have time to something other than study, eat or sleep, or run i guess, but yeah that would be wonderful. I could use some motivation.
      Yes, I'd love to. I have so many great books, but one stands out in my mind. It's called, "The Silence of Great Distance." It was a fantastic book written by Frank Murphy. It's a very good book about a female distance runners. I know You'll love it. The downside is that I only have one copy, so you'll have to be careful with it. I'm not sure when I can get it to you. Any suggetions on a pick-up? Bill p.s. We may want to see about getting Jacob "Once a Runner" once his speech season finishes up.
        that sounds wonderful! pick-up...umm...are u planning on coming to whitefish to run again any time in the next couple weeks? if not i'm sure ill be driving by your house at some point because i still need to get that bow.
          That's right. Plus, after last weeks fiasco of running is quicksand. I'm not so eager to come up to Whitefish. Unless you can promise better footing. You guys looked like you were having a great time. I was overworking to run a slow pace. I've got a lot of work this week, before I leave for about ten days to shop a couple of markets. (Ah, kind of like a mid winter running camp for me.) I don't know if I'll be able to get out early to come up. I'll have to let you know in the next couple of days. Bill
            I looked like i was having a great time!? I am such a good actor. Actually I was because i was running with other people (running alone is getting old) but it wasn't easy. the snow was very similar yesterday and i did about the same route but i walked some of it because i didnt like how hard it was to go slow. gah i cant wait until spring.