Whitefish High School

To Everyone: (Read 124 times)

I just wanted to apologize to everyone for my inappropriate language in one of my recent workout entries. Sometimes I forget that other people are actually reading these and it is more than my own personal log and from now on I will be more careful about the words I use to describe my bad days. I still am going to have those bad days but I will try to be more positive (as much as possible anyway). It makes me feel really good to know that you all care enough to actually read my log and I hope you will continue to do so. I miss you all! Janna
      Janna, Thanks. I know I enjoy keeping up with your workouts, and everything you're doing. I think it gives valuable insight to those who may want to give college running a chance. A lot of high school runners seem to be frightened by the prospect of running in college, and I think that you, Anne and Jacob give us a great insight into what it's all about. Including the frustration. Of course, I've been guilty of a choice word or two of my own, but in this case, we are lucky enough to be able to edit. I had one experience where I would dearly love to have been able to edit, and wasn't able to. (pretty embarrassing, let me tell you.) Bill