Whitefish High School

Evening runs? (Read 270 times)

Hi Bill,

I just wanted to check and see what the plan was for the team doing evening runs now that practices are about to start.  I have decided that I am going to give racing a shot once again this fall, so it would be nice to get in a few more runs with other people before I head back to school.  Also, I know this is the first week but if you are doing any (even somewhat) hard days in the mornings I would love to maybe join you.  Let me know if this would be possible (or weird!).

Thanks,

Janna

For the first week, we will be doing 8 AM runs from the school, but as you may remember "I like to talk, just to hear myself talk" during this time.  So the running will not be a huge amount.  However there will be people to run with. 

Sara and I will be running at Bowdish at around 7 AM, prior to practice.  We will cover at least 4 miles, and the pace will be as quick as you want it.  Of course combining the two will double opportunity.

Evenings we'll have to see.  I don't think we'll be doing them the first week.  Maybe the second there will be some available.