Whitefish High School

Question for Jacob (Read 122 times)

Jacob: Who is Mary? and how did thanksgiving go. Did you get to see the Macy's Parade live?
    Jacob Fern

Mary Kohnstamm... you know, she did xc, and she was a manager for a year because she got hurt. Thanksgiving was ok, although I would have liked to be at home. I also have so much homework that I didn't really get to enjoy it. (that's also why i'm up early this morning... I have to get an early start on homework.) Unfortunately, I didn't get to see the parade. I wanted to, but I was not in town, so it wasn't an option. maybe next year though. How was your thanksgiving?
        Yes, I remember Mary. Is she going to school there? We had a fun Thanksgiving, ran with Lauren and Janna that morning, then had dinner at dinner time and played cards with Bill's mom. Also, had a lot of work to do, still do. Are you going to be home for Christmas?
        Jacob Fern

She's going to college at St. Lawrence, which is somewhere in upstate NY in some small town in the middle of nowhere. She came down for thanksgiving because her relatives live in the area, so she stayed with me a few nights too. I'll be home for christmas, although not all that long. I get out of school on the 21st, and i'm leaving on the 22nd, but I'm taking the train, so I won't be home until late on chrsitmas eve. Some time around the 6th or 7th of Jan. I'll be going to Costa Rice (you know... that trip that never happened last sumer...). I'm not sure how long I'll be gone, but I think I'll only have about two weeks at home... maybe less.