Weight Loss Dailies

it's too much TUESDAILIES (Read 8 times)

sjp4253

Morning! sleepy today...

seattle-yes it is great that dbf runs and likes distance. he really wants to do a marathon and had a dnf/injury so is feeling up to it and this way we can train together. i'm not entirely sure i love marathon-ing but i do want revenge since my first attempt/experience was plagued by superstorm sandy.

RR: easy 10 miles this morning on the treadmill and i was pretty tired. stayed up for the mnf game, which started at 8:40, yikes. we did legs/back workout after work last night, my legs are a little sore, but nothing terrible.

NRR: hung out with a couple friends last night for the game. it was fun, its just so late for a monday night. i'm old.

FR: burger night last night--burger and a pint for 9.99. i got a veggie burger and it was good, it was just later than normal so my stomach was  a little off this morning.

seattlechica

Good morning!

RR – 4 mi lunch break run (probably in the rain, it’s been pretty steady so far this week), then lifting at the gym w/DBF after work.

NRR – Have been super busy at work this week so far, it’s good but a bit stressful.  It’s better than being slow but sometimes I wish my work flow was a little more steady instead of all or nothing!  Got some good hw finished last night, if I can get a few more good sessions in this week I should be pretty decently ahead for Thanksgiving week.  Thinking of only taking one class next quarter, I feel like I am barely handling everything right now and it’s not super fun!  Looking forward to some relax time with DBF after the gym.

FR – Definitely been struggling in this area due to lack of time and energy… just keep going for things that are quick and easy and require no effort.  I need to find some semblance of balance in my life!

MCinFoCo

Hi all,

RR: It's going to be difficult to get my streak done today because of work stuff ... had to be up early on a call and I don't see a break in the meetings, and I have a dinner meeting tonight. Grrr. I might have to just go for a walk.

NRR: Went to happy hour with a coworker last night and stayed out too long, which made me tired this morning. Another work dinner tonight, so I need to find some energy.

SJP: I hear you on the toll that staying out late takes. I am really old. :-)

Seattle: I feel the same about balance ... I'm always just running around with my hair on fire, or have too much time on my hands (because I don't start projects I should). Also, I need to work on my food intake again in a serious way. More grocery shopping, less eating out.