Weight Loss Dailies

thursdailies are my favorite! (Read 10 times)

sjp4253

Morning!

mia-race this weekend is a half. its a flat course and right on the coast, hoping for good weather! dbf wants to pr and 'race' it but i just kind of see how i feel when i'm out there!

seattle-ugh, sorry to hear about dbf, hopefully you stay healthy.

mc-sometimes beer is worth it. sounds like a fun weekend with your sister!

RR: 5 easy miles this morning with some elliptical after. we lifted last night and i can feel it today! i love that.  

NRR: dbf and i are going to go to a park in town after work, it's up on a hill overlooking the ocean, picnic to enjoy the nice weather. then home to watch big bang theory. love thursdays!

FR: whole foods hot bar/take out whatever we are feeling for dinner outside/picnic!

seattlechica

What??  I thought I posted earlier this morning but I guess it disappeared.

RR- Hoping to do some lifting/climbing after work with DBF, seems like he is feeling better now!

NRR- Had kind of a stressful day at work yesterday topped off with laundry and almost four hours of hw/studying when I got home... fun times!  Need to make better use of my weekends/Sundays to get stuff done, I didn't really do any hw last weekend so now I have more than I thought left!  Oh well, lesson learned.  Hoping to just relax with DBF tonight now that he is feeling better!

FR- Broccoli cheddar soup, baguette, and wine last night.  Was fantastic!

Back in a bit for shouts!