Weight Loss Dailies

take me out to the game TUESDAILIES (Read 11 times)

sjp4253

Morning! lots of baseball playoffs!

seattle-a backpacking trip with DBF sounds like a blast, does the weather look good? is it just you 2 going?

mia-glad to hear things with you got some time with dbf this weekend, sounds like a good one! that movie does sound intense, did you like it?

RR: 8 easy miles this morning on the treadmill, then 20 minutes of elliptical. i am still pretty sore from our leg workout sunday. dbf is hurting too, we knew it was going to happen since we haven't done that workout in a while!

NRR: dbf organized teh basement a little yesterday/bought shelves for storage on his day off. it looks good! the red sox play this afternoon, so rushing home to watch that i'm sure!

FR: made spaghetti squash with tomatoes/mushrooms, topped with mozzarella cheese and had some broccoli on the side. was really good!

runtravelrun

Good morning!

RR:  I'm planning on stopping at my old running trail on my way home to get a nice three mile run in.  It's supposed to be beautiful after work, so I can't wait.  We got the treadmill this weekend, so now I have that option when I don't want to drive out of my way after work, so I'm pretty happy about that.

NRR:  I had off yesterday for Columbus day, which was quite nice!  I spent some time on our upstairs patio reading yesterday morning, then DH and I went and saw Captain Phillips yesterday.  It was pretty good!  The rest of the weekend was a nice combination of relaxing and working on the house.  I slept like crap last night, so I'm kind of dragging today.  I was up from about 2:30 to 4:30, but then I fell back asleep until 6:00, so things aren't nearly as bad as I thought they were going to be when I was having trouble falling asleep.

FR:  Chipotle Tuesday tonight!   Normally DH brings it home from work on Monday, but he had off yesterday.  I have to say, I'm loving this tradition.

Shouts:

SJP:  Your spaghetti squash dinner sounds delicious!  I've never made one, but it's on my list of things to try.  Enjoy baseball playoffs!  Unfortunately, the Phillies sucked this year so there's no such excitement around here.

MIA:  DH wanted to see Gravity, but I'm not interested.  Floating off into space doesn't really appeal to me!

Seattle:  That sounds like quite the backpacking trip you have planned!  Will it be a four day trip?

Have a great day!

seattlechica

Good morning!

RR – Ended up doing my 3 after work yesterday instead of over lunch, and it was gorgeous perfect running weather, felt so good!  Today will be a 4 mi tempo run over lunch.  Weather looking pretty nice all week and reminding me of why I love this time of year!  It should be a gorgeous backpacking trip - we are going to the Enchantments Thurs-Sat!

NRR – Didn’t make it back for shouts yesterday, had a super stressful and frustrating day at work… it seems there have been a lot of those recently, ugh.  Hopefully today and tomorrow will be better so I don’t have to stress on our backpacking trip this weekend!  I got a fair amount of homework done yesterday, just a few more assignments to finish tomorrow and then I’ll be good to go.  Tonight will just be relaxing with DBF after the gym, really looking forward to that!

FR – Have another delicious cut of steak that I think we will cook up tonight, along with probably baked potatoes and roasted veggies

will try to be back today for sure!

seattlechica

Whew, I'm definitely a bit stressed trying to get everything done before our trip!  It'll be a tough one, the first day (Thurs) will be 6-7 miles and 5000 feet of elevation gain.  hopefully it will be worth it!

sjp - the weather looks pretty much as perfect as it can this time of year - sunny and low 60s with no wind or rain.  just the two of us, it'll be nice to get away as it always is!  your dinner yesterday sounds delicious, I'll have to try that sometime!  I feel your pain on legs day... it's crazy how we can run for 2 hours and not be as sore as lifting for 20 minutes!

rtr - enjoy your run this evening, we've had beautiful weather here as well!  I've tried to get DBF to institute a weekly takeout tradition with me as well, that sounds so fun!  I think we will probably go Thurs & Fri night (and *possibly* Saturday) but more likely come back on Saturday afternoon sometime to have Sunday to recover and relax a bit.  I chuckled at your comment to Mia about not wanting to see Gravity...  DBF suggested going to see it over the weekend and I was like "noooooo thank you!"