Weight Loss Dailies

Whatcha doing over the Weekendailes? (Read 10 times)

MiaInWA

Howdy!

RR: Taking a rest day today, i ended up doing a short run yesterday.  Will most likely do some walking though.

NRR: My younger DD came home for the long weekend.  I will actually get to see her since she broke up with her BF who she was always with when she came home.  Her new "love interest" brought her home last night and had dinner with us before heading to his family about 90 minutes away.  He was very nice and gentlemanly.  He's also a cadet in the AFROTC.  Yesterday I met an coworker from WW for coffee, she is also not going to work for WW anymore BUT the manager gave her the task of trying to talk me into coming back.  It was good to see her but she didn't talk me into it.  Too much stuff going on at the corporate level of WW that I don't care for.  I am meeting a friend I haven't seen in years  for lunch today.  She lives about 3 hours away so we are meeting halfway.  Hoping to see TLC either tonight or tomorrow, he is going for a long  bike ride today.

FR/WR: I need to cut back a little bit.  I saw pics yesterday of when I was about 10 lbs lighter and kind of liked that.  I know everyone said I looked sick, but I felt good there.  That being said, I made a big batch of spaghetti with meat sauce last night since DD had the guy for dinner.

Marian

Snowdenrun

Hello!

RR- I didn't get anything in yesterday. Work was terrible and a run after would have helped but I was really tired so I came home to be with DBF and then I ate popcorn and hot chocolate.

FR- New day. I feel completely huge today, yesterday too. I believe it's from my long run on Thursday, I woke up Friday and my legs were swollen looking. I think just holding in a bunch of water, I drank a TON Thursday night.

NRR- Busy busy day today. I would like to run but I'm not sure I'll have the energy. But I've got running clothes ready in my car just in case I do after work.

MIa- Good for you for sticking with your choice about WW. It's nice that it's there to fall back on if needed, but seems like you left for some good reasons. It's great the DD's BF was a gentleman.

seattlechica

Good morning!

RR - I skipped my 7 miler yesterday b/c of the nasty chest cold/cough that I've had all week, wanted to rest up for today's long run.  I ran 14 mi this morning and felt surprisingly really good!  May throw in a couple more tomorrow and probably a swim or some lifting too.  It's a lot nicer out than I expected for now so may go on a hike or do some climbing with DBF this afternoon too.

NRR - Went to bed super early last night - took some Nyquil and a bubble bath and was sound asleep by 9 PM.  It was so nice!  Spending tonight with DBF, maybe getting some fresh air and cooking some dinner, I don't really know what the plan is yet but that is ok with me!  Tomorrow will be catching up on laundry, cleaning, and studying for my midterm on Tuesday.

FR - Going grocery shopping tomorrow to get some yummy food for starting Perfect Health Diet on Monday.  I want to do it pretty strictly for the first few weeks at least, to see if it makes a difference.  It is pretty similar to Paleo but allows for more potatoes, rice, and dairy, which I feel will be easier to stick to for me!

seattlechica

Mia - glad you liked DD's new boy...  nice and respectful is always a good start!  Have fun at lunch with your friend - it's always nice to see people you haven't seen in a while.  I am with you on the cutting back... starting ASAP!

snowden - sorry about the rough day at work...  popcorn and hot chocolate sounds like a lovely cure for that!  Way to go on all your running lately, you are rocking it!  I know what you mean about feeling bloated... so yucky!  I am drinking a ton of water to get this cough to go away as well as eating too many carbs.  Looking forward to feeling healthier again!