Weight Loss Dailies

Merry Mondailies! (Read 54 times)

MiaInWA

Merry Christmas Eve!  Is everyone ready for the big day?  Hope you are all making good memories with your loved ones.  Live everyday to the fullest.

RR: I've finally been getting in some good running.  My older DD is making sure she is keeping in shape for crew season so we've been doing some runs together.  So fun to run with my daughter(s).  Yesterday I went for a 10 mile hilly run.  Needed to make sure i could still do it since I'm running a half in a couple of weeks.  I'll be fine but I may not be too fast.

NRR: Kids are going to spend Christmas Eve with their father.  TLC's brother invited US over for Christmas eve so I'll be going to spend it with TLC and his brother's family.  He'll come over to my house on Christmas a little later in the day after I've had some time with the kids.  Last day of work at WW!  It will be nice to have some days off.  Finished all my wrapping yesterday and I'm as ready as I'll ever be, except I need to figure out what food to make on Christmas day.

FR:  Met a friend for mexican food and margaritas last night Nom Nom!!  Doing okay though, weight is staying even.

Marian