Weight Loss Dailies

Weekend Dailies (Read 7 times)

seattlechica

I am not feeling creative this morning!

RR  - Finished my 15 mi long run this morning, I ran on my favorite hilly long run trail that I haven't been to in a few weeks and it felt great!  Planning on some rock climbing either this afternoon or tomorrow, and then a nice long swim at the gym tomorrow afternoon.

NRR - I was so tired yesterday that I took a bubble bath and went to bed super early.  I've been working hard at work this week and I think I just needed a nice long night of sleep.  I feel a lot more awake today!  Planning on cleaning out my car and getting some homework done today before I head up to DBF's - I think we may go look at a few climbing gyms to see if there are any we'd want to join, and then probably just have a low key night with a fire and board games or whatnot.  His parents said they've been in pretty good contact w/the bank regarding the short sale and they think it's mostly just that the paperwork takes a while and they feel fairly confident about it... hopefully they are right!

FR - Cooking up some sweet potato hash browns, eggs, and bacon for a post run brunch.  So yummy!