West Virginia Running and Racing

pure connect vs kinvara (Read 526 times)

HOW DOES BROOKS PURE CONNECT COMPARE TO KINVARA OR GREEN SILENCE AS FAR AS CUSHIONING WITHOUT GETTING IN THE WAY?

JasonPyles

Hey Ron! Connects have a lot of cushioning, way more then I'm use to and it sort of feels weird to me right now. The Green Silence feels a lot better to my legs. I have some pure connects coming as well, I hope they are a little more low profile and closer to what I'm use to. 

JasonPyles

Ron a little more information from my 2 runs in the flows so far. From walking around the shop the PureGrit feels a lot more natural and better to me then the PureFlows so I think you will really like them on the trails out at the forest or the ones you run in Eleanor. 

Once I get the PureConnects into the shop, I'll let you know so you can try my pair on since were about the same shoe size. I have a feeling I will like them a lot more then the Flows. Getting the Flows from the shop was a nothing to lose test for me...although I'll keep running them in, I don't see myself actually buying a pair of them.

I think your better off staying in the green silence for your faster running days then trying the flows! 

THANKS JASON ..MUCH APPRECIATED

poopyruns

Hey Ron! I agree with Jason, the connects feel way to squishy. I absolutely love the Kinvara's, they are slightly firmer...have had 4 pair!!