Barefoot Runners

Links to new/upcoming minimalist running shoe companies? (Read 490 times)

gavinfoxx

Hi, anyone have any links to new or upcoming companies in the minimalist running shoe market? I vaguely remember one of these barefoot forumers getting lots of advice before creating a shoe that is more "forum approved" than most? Not sure which forum it was though... it was definitely crowdsourced...

I don't mean new or upcoming minimalist shoes from the big three -- vivo barefoot, feelmax, or vibram fivefingers, I mean new companies entering the market in upcoming months and stuff. Anyone have any links to any of the new guys? Thanks!

None of these really fit your criteria, but I am putting them for completeness. There is something else coming out, but I have to remember the name.

Feelmax

Vibram Five Fingers (of course)

Vivo Barefoot

Edit: Found it Skora

They still haven't even made a production model yet. So, we will see.

Huaraches Maker

And let me add www.InvisibleShoe.com for huaraches kits and custom-made running sandals.

-Steven

That reminds me

Barefoot Ted's Huaraches

Queen of 3rd Place

I don't think I'd like that strap between the toes on the huaraches. 

Ex runner

I am going to make myself a pair. And just for completeness I am going to make Barefoot Ted's because I prefer the hemp strap.

EDIT: Found another.
              Stem