Barefoot Runners

Win a copy of The Barefoot Running Book by guessing my finishing time in tomorrow's 15K! (Read 323 times)

Professional Antagonist

The person that guesses closest without going over wins a copy of The Barefoot Running Book!  Read the details here:

http://barefootjason.blogspot.com/2010/06/tapering-for-seaway-15k-barefoot.html

Barefoot Running University- Jason's barefoot running site

I'm also giving away a copy, all you need to do is leave a comment here:

http://news.runtowin.com/2010/07/09/win-a-copy-of-the-barefoot-running-book.html

I've also written a review of the book if you are interested in that.

Run to Win
      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

can we guess for both of you?

jason can you at least make your log viewable, otherwise i might just sit you in last place.

1:05:00 and second to last

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

Imminent Catastrophe

I'm thinking, the moniker "Last Place" is a bit of disinformation.

1:03:00. Pretty speedy IMHO. 

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

1:06:30

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

59:59x

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)