Barefoot Runners

Lagging Along - Stu's slowly building the habit. New VVF Sprints (Read 353 times)

Certainly Something...

So I haven't been that consistent, but my form has been improving greatly.  Placing feet down instead of slapping feet down really takes some mental switching, but I'm starting to get the hang of it.  Went out today and finally replaced my VFF classics which broke over the summer.  I've been doing all my other running barefoot since then.  Hasn't been a lot but still more miles than any previous year since high school.   

I dropped size from 46 classics to 45 sprints.  This was huge. Man, my classics must have been a size too big and that was some of my blister issues besides bad form.  These don't seem to have as much feeling in the bottom as classics though.  The shoe being much tighter to the foot is really nice however and helps me stay concentrated on the form.  There is a little imperfection on the inside of the left shoe which left me bloody on top of my foot, but I just need to Harden the Fark Up.

Thanks everyone who posts here, you help me get out run by sharing your stories.