Barefoot Runners

300, 300, 150 (Read 504 times)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

January 1, 2011:  My equipment log is pretty remarkable today.  My mileage on my bare feet is exactly 300, on my Vibrams exactly 300, and on my huaraches, exactly 150.  I made no effort to make this happen, it just did!

I had an awesome run this morning in my VFFs, a breezy 12F, on 3/4 inch of snow (leaving fine "barefoot" prints for the occasional pedestrian to ponder).  I felt particularly lightfooted, and logged my best pace for a practice run in the past 30 days.

Hope your running this year is equally enjoyable!

Happy New Year!

Guess that means it's time to get another 150 miles on the huaraches...

Run to Win
      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

that is a pretty big statistical anomaly. from a peek at your log, there arent many routes that come out to an exact mile, theres usually a decimal. somehow you managed to do that, 3 times, on the same day. its almost creepy.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I prefer to think of it as a kind of harmonic convergence.

Ha, don't lie, you planned that for a whole year didn't you? Big grin

Creator of RunForth@robraux | shodless.com

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Ha, don't lie, you planned that for a whole year didn't you? Big grin

The pseudo-randomization of distances and made-up comments are pretty convincing, eh?  A lot of work went into it.