Barefoot Runners

I am Tim the Barefoot Runner (Read 198 times)

Tim Barefoot Rnr

Hi everyone and its nice to get a chance to say hi to all of you.  I am Tim the barefoot runner I did run 141 miles across Mass. in 4 days and made it too.  You can check out my website at http://barefootrunner.net 

I would like to say thanks for those who supported me and future thanks to those who may donate or sponsor me info to do that is on the contact page. 

I did not skip the good times sereis this year just did alot of other things i love that series and have done the last 2 races recently there just an fyi     future plans include but not limited to Mount Washington and a marathon in the fall in new york   the Mohawk one      you all have a great day CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE

and thank eric yee    he has this great web site!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                           tim bourassa  aka   tim the barefoot runner

Ed4

Barefoot and happy

Hey Tim, I heard about your exploits on through runningbarefoot.org.  Nice work.  
      Curious about running barefoot? Visit the new barefoot running group.