Barefoot Runners

FYI: 33% Off on Hattori ... (Read 436 times)

... and free 1-2 day shipping at endless.com  "Black Friday" special today.  I just ordered a pair of Saucony Hattori AW (All Weather) minimal running shoes.  Some other running shoes are on sale, but I don't think the Merrell's (Trail and True Gloves were).    

Bill

"I can do 440 in 220"    Half Fanatic #846    "90% of running is half mental"    If I collapse, please pause my Garmin

Hmm, I didn't realize they had an all weather version out now. I've been getting increasingly annoyed on my night time trail runs where I end up with wet feet almost right away. I didn't think I needed yet another pair of shoes but... Dang, my daughter would want a pair too...

I just saw the "All Weather" version the other night while surfing OL - I can't tell the difference (maybe a waterproof material on the bottom half of the shoe?) - and, the weight doesn't increase.  Still 4.5 oz in size 10 I think and the tread looks the same.  Actually I bought these because I like the solid black color best of all the choices, but AW might be an added benefit as long as the shoe still breathes okay.

"I can do 440 in 220"    Half Fanatic #846    "90% of running is half mental"    If I collapse, please pause my Garmin