Barefoot Runners

Where's ED4 (Read 281 times)

Haven't seen Ed in a while........checked out his log and no recent activity....

ED - Whats up ...It's no fun in here without the RA  Barefoot Crazy Guy??

Champions are made when no one is watching

Wait a minute.  I thought all BF runners were crazy.  That's the only reason I thought I would try it!
      Ed4

Barefoot and happy

Heh, glad somebody missed me.  I was traveling, then I caught a nasty summer cold, and then I got really busy at work.  So I ended up taking about two weeks off running.  I haven't put any of the more recent runs in my log.

Still alive though, thanks for asking.  Ran nine miles yesterday, barefoot of course.

Curious about running barefoot? Visit the new barefoot running group.
          A nasty summer cold?  You are probably the epidimy of good health.  So how was Mr. swine flu?

Certainly Something...

I got strep throat in June.  I believe you ED4.  Good to see you back!

I sort of thought you got some nasty running injury from running barefoot and didn't want to tell us about it...

WHEW -- glad thats not the case.....

Champions are made when no one is watching

Ed4

Barefoot and happy

No running injuries.  Actually I had a pretty good race several weeks ago that I never mentioned.  It was the Boston Corporate Challenge, a 3.5 mile course.  I ran a 20:29, which was first for my team, and the team placed 5th overall, out of several hundred teams.

I got plenty of positive comments about being barefoot.

Curious about running barefoot? Visit the new barefoot running group.