On the Bench

Where we're at 5/29 (Read 350 times)

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Welp, June is almost here. How's everyone doing? PT starts next week for me, but must of the pain is gone. I've stopped doing all my core strengthening exercises and I don't know if that has something to do with it. My hip flexor is bothering me again, probably because I'm not doing the exercises. Other than that, I'm kind of running. I've lost a lot of my fitness because I'm some 30 seconds slower per mile at track these days and feeling completely winded.
      Eric- glad you are running again! yep, some serious lost fitness here too. I'm running again but at least a 1 minute per mile slower. Taking that second set of 6 weeks off in April really did my endurance in. I know I shouldn't complain cause I am out there getting some mileage in, but I'm still frusterated. I'm just trying to do all slow easy runs and build up again. My foot also hasn't had a ton of pain these past few weeks... woohooo! I am still seeing the doctor Thurday and going to try to get another referral for that MRI at a diagnostic place. Of course this weekend I got a crazy blister (left foot), stepped on a shell at the beach so hard that my foot is painfully bruised under the arch (left foot) and have some sort of alergic reaction rash on my ankle (right foot) probably from the seaweed. It's like my feet are conspiring to keep me from running. Don't worry, they aren't gonna win Smile

Finished!

Serious loss of fitness here too, I suspect. I finally got the new orthotics in, but have been sidetracked by other stuff - that combined with my general dislike from the treadmill has kinked my progress, though I'm not at PT anymore. I'm still doing strengthening exercises, but I really need to play friends with the treadmill and start rebuilding a base.
        Walk + Jog = wog.
        I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
        I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry