On the Bench

Got room for one more? (Read 177 times)

(reluctantly shuffles in.....) As much as I'd like to stay in denial, there's definately something going on with my left leg/hip and rt foot (I like to balance things out). I tried to go out again today but no such luck. After my first 1/2 mile, pain!! So, here I am. I figured maybe this would be a safer place to throw my tantrums and beat my fists on the floor! Wink I've got an appt on Tues, so we'll see what happens after that. That's for my rt foot- starting at the bottom and working up! LOL Oh well! The more the merrier, right!? Smile
    Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

I think the official greeting for this group should be "You're not welcomed here". Heh. Who am I kidding. Welcome to the bench. Misery loves company. The more the merrier :-) Good luck with the doc. Hope he/she knows what's wrong with you and that it's nothing serious.
        (reluctantly shuffles in.....) I've got an appt on Tues, so we'll see what happens after that.
        Hi Joni - I hate to say welcome to the bench maybe - wish you "Short visit" instead. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for your Tuesday appointment. Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

Now that was a bath...

Oh dear, we seem to be infectious of late. Speedy healing, I hope that your answer and solution are just around the corner. Claire xxx
        • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
        • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.

Dog-Love

Well Sockoni , I think this bench doesn't have room for all of us and I am sorry you are here but I think I am taking off. The good thing about being here is that you are surrounded by non-whiners who want tyou gone as much as you do!
            Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)