On the Bench

I'm sick (Read 308 times)

of being "good" and too tired to be 'bad" Sad I never thought I would say this, but I miss using the elliptical. I tried it yesterday. My hips hurt, my ITB's are screaming, and I am sooooo tired it is ridiculous. I can't force myself on to my trainer - see above. I can't get in the pool because my finger surgery has not healed yet. I have not been cleared to start a walking program yet. 3 injuries in less than 2 years.... I'm sick of the pain and restrictions I feel like I spend more time cross training than I do running Sad Did I mention that I am actually a little scared to start running again? Sometimes a lot scared.... Not ever running again scares me more Cry

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
    Thyroid Support Group

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Oh Cheryl! You must hang in there. This is but a road bump. I know how you feel about scared of starting to run again. All of us here know how that feels. Let's focus on getting you all fixed up first. The running will come to you again when you're ready.
        Cheryl, I'm so sorry. And I'm sorry I don't have any good advice for you expect to tell you to keep your chin up. I do understand the depression and frustration of being injuried and wish I could make it go away for you. Sad This is my third time coming off the bench and it was the shortest I've been benched. The longest was a year with my hip and with the doctor telling me I would never run again or do anything that required heel striking. And I am running again....slow but getting there... So I totally agree with MC.....this is just a bump in the road....and focus on getting you fixed up first...... (((((Cheryl))))))

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

I miss Birch. It is a bumpy road. One day, i want to get on it again. Thanks for the support. It is truly appreciated.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
          Thyroid Support Group