On the Bench

Hi Runnergabe! (Read 282 times)

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

You have no idea how happy I am to see you, even in this not so delightful ward that we call home! How have you been? Please tell me you're not injured.
      I saw that you came back last night Big grin Welcome and please speak up - how are you?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
      Thyroid Support Group

Along for the Ride

Hello guys! I came back in to check on how you were doing! No injuries. Cheryl, I hope you feel better soon ... you have to battle so many issues and are hanging in there. I am sending good vibes ... Eric, how have you been? How's your back feeling? Mine is very good most of the time. No numbness or tingling, no burning sensations anymore. Smile

Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

Glad to hear you are feeling good! How much are you running now? I am doing better - well, mostly patient with my new regimen. I have another 3 weeks to go in rebuild mode and then he will reassess and let me know about progressing. OK - I admit it, I got carried away last night. One of my 3 minute run intervals turned into a mile Blush . Not the smartest thing - but, I surprised myself that I could do it after all this time, managed a 10 minute pace. This morning, my leg let me know that it was not entirely happy with that, but no bone pain - all muscle and tendon stuff. I'm going back to my 3 and 3, and maybe next week go to 4 and 2. The best thing was learning that even at that level I am making progress, and if I can manage to stay patient, resuming regular miles should come back pretty quickly once I get the hip issues under control. Hearing how you persevered with your back issues has been a real inspiration to me - thanks!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
          Thyroid Support Group