On the Bench

New member - metatarsal injury (Read 600 times)

Thanks Joe.  I might think about that.  The other cast is an aircast so I remove it at night anyway.  I am going to come out of it on Friday though and see how it goes...that is when I get the orthotics.  I'm interested to see whether things actually change without the cast as so far there hasn't been an improvement with it (however hopefully the ligaments are healing up nicely).  Thanks for the orthotics info too, fingers crossed they will be the answer.  For the moment it's the turbo trainer and lots of counting in my head to see what my cadence is etc!

Good to hear the SF and the ankle are improving for you.  Have you got out for another run yet or are you still on your mega cross training mission?

Anyone else got any news on injury status or recovery status? 

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

shadow runner

The Shirtless Wonder

Good to hear the SF and the ankle are improving for you.  Have you got out for another run yet or are you still on your mega cross training mission?

Hi Sarah,

Still doing the cross training, but managed to add running or rather walk/run to the mix.  Ankle still stiff but no pain and SF just paranoid about every little twinge.  Even though I know that most of these are expected since foot not used to running regular yet.  Hope all is well with your recovery.

Joe Suder

Nulla camisia et nulla problematum