On the Bench

? (Read 349 times)

Anyone hear a pin drop in here?
      sshhhhh.... maybe if we're really quiet our injuries will forget to bother us Black eye

Along for the Ride

Pin ... what? I heard that pin. How are you ladies doing? I know Shaunna is running, but still having pain and issues. Abba - how about you? I know you had your femoral stress fracture "nailed" and then still issues. Did they find a source for your pain? I will never un-subscribe from this group. That might be jinxing myself. Roll eyes

Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

I check back quite often. My recovery seems to have stalled. I can put in about 2 and a half miles before the pain sets it. Same as initial injury. Back to PT next week in hopes of something. I have come to the conclusion I have a small baker's cyst in a really bad spot that just won't go away! I have made small progress, I just want back to what I was... Glad to see improvements throughout the group, and I will stay in as well.... Oh, and, Abba: I did lose cool points looking at your run.. Smile
            Abba - how about you? I know you had your femoral stress fracture "nailed" and then still issues. Did they find a source for your pain?
            No luck so far. I had my hip scoped 6 weeks ago. The surgeon found a labral tear which he debrided. Unfortunately, I am still feeling the exact same pain I did before the scope. I saw him Friday and he basically wants to send me back to my first surgeon (who nailed my hip) who I am actually not on good terms with these days. Quite depressing.
              I'm so sorry to hear that! Sad

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble